2019 Event Dates:
Friday, July 26 – Sunday, July 28, 2019
Free Event. Live Music. Beer & Wine Garden.
Come to the beautiful Eastern Sierra this summer to join us for our 16th year of Mammoth VillageFest, dubbed the “World’s Highest Rib Cook-Off” at 8,050 ft in elevation!
This free 3-day event takes place at the Village at Mammoth, where you can check out delicious dishes from local restaurants that are vying for the title of Best Ribs, Chicken, and Chili in addition to our popular Burger Battle. Also enjoy concerts each night by world class musicians, a beer & wine garden, interactive experiences like line dancing lessons, and much more.
- Friday, July 26, 2019 – 4:30-9:30 Chili Cook-off
- Saturday, July 27, 2019 – 4:00-9:30 Rib and Chicken Cook-off
- Sunday, July 28, 2019 – 1:00-7:00 Mammoth Burger Battle
- The Village at Mammoth, 6201 Minaret Rd., Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
- Free to the public! This is a non-ticketed event!
- To bring arts and entertainment to Mammoth while donating back to our community. In past years, Villagefest has donated in total over $25,000 to various Mammoth charities.
- Mammoth Villagefest is a project of Mammoth JazzFest / Mammoth Lakes Jazz Jubilee, a registered 501(c)(3) corporation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 760.914.3122