2017 Event Dates:
Friday, July 28 – Sunday, July 30, 2017
Free Event. Live Music. Beer & Wine Garden.
Come to the beautiful Eastern Sierras this summer to join us for our 14th year of Mammoth VillageFest, dubbed the “World’s Highest Rib Cook-Off” at 8,050 ft in elevation!
This free 3-day event takes place at the Village at Mammoth, where you can check out delicious dishes from local restaurants that are vying for the title of Best Ribs, Chicken and Chili. This will be the inaugural year for the Mammoth Burger Battle – The winner of the burger battle will be sent to the National Cook off in Florida! Also enjoy concerts each night by world class musicians, a beer & wine garden, interactive experiences like line dancing lessons, and much more.
Thank you all for your support, it has been an amazing ride and only getting better!
See you July 28-30 in the Village at Mammoth.
- Friday, July 28, 2017 – 4:30-9:30 Chili Cook-off
- Saturday, July 29, 2017 – 4:00-9:30 Rib and Chicken Cook-off
- Sunday, July 30, 2017 – 1:00-7:00 Mammoth Burger Battle
- The Village at Mammoth, 6201 Minaret Rd. Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
- Free to the public! This is a non-ticketed event!
- To bring arts and entertainment to Mammoth while donating back to our community. In past year’s Villagefest has donated in total over $20,000 to various Mammoth charities.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 760.914.3122
2017 SCHEDULE OF BANDS (times TBA)
Friday, July 28, 2017 – Classic Vinyl night
- Bald Eagles
- Cads of Badness (Classic dance rock!)
- Kids Interactive fun & line dancing with Annemarie WordinMotion, line dance instructor from Stagecoach and Water Wheel
- Fiddlin’ Pete
- Headliner: Lyvyn Skynyrd (Lynyrd SkynyrdTribute)
- Sunset Cannons
- Purple Haze
- Headliner: Bald Eagles