2018 Event Dates:
Friday, July 27 – Sunday, July 29, 2018
Free Event. Live Music. Beer & Wine Garden.
Come to the beautiful Eastern Sierras this summer to join us for our 15th year of Mammoth VillageFest, dubbed the “World’s Highest Rib Cook-Off” at 8,050 ft in elevation!
This free 3-day event takes place at the Village at Mammoth, where you can check out delicious dishes from local restaurants that are vying for the title of Best Ribs, Chicken and Chili. This will be the inaugural year for the Mammoth Burger Battle – The winner of the burger battle will be sent to the National Cook off in Florida! Also enjoy concerts each night by world class musicians, a beer & wine garden, interactive experiences like line dancing lessons, and much more.
Thank you all for your support, it has been an amazing ride and only getting better!
See you July 27-29th in the Village at Mammoth.
- Friday, July 27, 2018 – 4:30-9:30 Chili Cook-off
- Saturday, July 28, 2018 – 4:00-9:30 Rib and Chicken Cook-off
- Sunday, July 29, 2018 – 1:00-7:00 Mammoth Burger Battle
- The Village at Mammoth, 6201 Minaret Rd. Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
- Free to the public! This is a non-ticketed event!
- To bring arts and entertainment to Mammoth while donating back to our community. In past year’s Villagefest has donated in total over $20,000 to various Mammoth charities.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 760.914.3122
2018 SCHEDULE OF BANDS (times TBA)
Friday, July 27, 2018 – Classic Vinyl night
- Bald Eagles
- Cads of Badness (Classic dance rock!)
- Kids Interactive fun & line dancing with Annemarie WordinMotion, line dance instructor from Stagecoach and Water Wheel
- Fiddlin’ Pete
- Headliner: Lyvyn Skynyrd (Lynyrd Skynyrd Tribute band)
- Sunset Cannons
- Bald Eagles
- Headliner from 7:30 – 9pm: Purple Haze (Jimi Hendrix Tribute band)